Welcome to MAI 2013
CHECK OUT OUR GUIDELINES
2. Each student is required to bring one properly labeled art work to exhibit and critique.Let's talk about art!
3. Show up, engage and have fun! Students will participate in the full schedule of events and activities. Students many not leave the designated site boundaries, and are expected to stay with their designated workshop/activity until it is finished, so you can get the maximum MAI experience!
4. Normal school rules and consequences will follow for the entire MAI event.
5. Please notify the host site if any special needs exist, i.e. physical handicaps or medical conditions
6. Students must have permission for medical treatment signed by a parent/guardian Name, Emergency contact # and e-mail, school adviser
Registration fee per student is $45.00
Please send registration fees before April 19th
For additional questions 406-268-6151
Please mail registration money to: CMR Art Department
c/o Jackie VanHeel
228 17th Ave. N.W.
Great Falls, MT 59404.
TAKE A LOOK: AGENDA
Friday April 26th
4:00-6:00: Check-in (students check in at the registration table located in the breezeway between the gym and commons. Next, schools will drop off their luggage in room 604 and then hang and tag their art work on the boards located in the commons)
6:00-7:00: Dinner in the cafeteria (dinner will be catered by Penny’s Gourmet)
7:00-8:30: 1st group rotations-workshop and critiques
9:00-11:30: Evening Activity: "Night at the Louvre"
12:00 –Lights out
Saturday April 27
6:00 A.M.- wake-up call
7-8:00- Breakfast in the cafeteria
A coffee cart will be set up in the South East Lot.
8:00-9:45: 2nd group rotations-workshops and critiques
10:00-11:45: 3rd group rotations-workshops and critiques
11:45-1:00: Lunch (Cafeteria)
1:00-2:45: 4th group rotations-workshops and critiques
Pick up art work in the commons and check out by 3:30p.m.!!!